Thursday 5 June 2008

{prompt # 8 ~ Tip of the Day}

Tip of the Day ~ what is your days 'tip'?

Today my Tip of the Day is 'Action' in the physical sense. I have promised myself for a while now that I would take regular rides on my bike without a destination in mind (except home of course!!) So as its looking to be a nice day today, I plan on taking Prince Charley round to Prinknash Abbey Park where we will get on our bikes and just follow the pathway with a lunch in our backpacks. The thing about going cycling (from what I remember!) is you are travelling at a slower pace enough to see whats around you, you cant speed on a pathway, especially with a 3 year old in tow! So taking in what is happening around me is a physical recharge I feel so in need of!

I cant upload any pictures yet as I'm on a different computer for a day or so and dont have the correct outlet or card reader...but I will catch up in the next few days.

In the mean time, share what your Tip of the Day is, what works for you, how, why, where and who with. Have fun!

My name tag

No comments: