Sunday 11 May 2008

{prompt #1 ~ Creative Visualisation}

Creative visualisation is a technique that uses your imagination to explore what you want in your life. Using your imagination, create a clear image or idea of something that you wish to manifest. Then you continue to focus on the image, feeling or idea regularly, giving it positive energy until it becomes reality. In other words, until you actually manifest or achieve your goals.

If, like me, you got into The Secret and Law of Attraction you will see how creative visualisation works...its not restricted to any one area of our lives, its directed to any and all areas. Creative visualisation is my back up tool when I am in a failing situation...such as when the alarm goes off and I am not ready to wake up! I visualise something fun or productive I want to do that day and without quite realising it i'm more willing to get out my bed. (wow did I really just say that?!!)

So open your mind and tell us what YOUR Creative Visualisation is...it could range from a new car to a career change, a holiday to a stronger spiritual self. Nothing is too small or too far away to aim for.....

Here is my Creative Visualisation:


My Creative Visualisation is an eternal one for my family and me....a visual that I sometimes lose sight of or find impossible that i'll ever achieve...but to have the goal, visualise the goal and endure with it will bring me closer to achieving it!! :)

See you tomorrow! :)


My name tag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a lovely LO and sentiment...TFS!
BernieTuffs (UKS) x