Wednesday 14 May 2008

{prompt #3 ~ What Ranking are You?}

What ranking are you? This made me chuckle when I read in it an article lately and found it wasn't about our jobs it was in comparison to the home...like a dog has a pecking order, we apparently do too...and I got thinking...where do I rank in my home? Well a while ago I would have said at the bottom of the heap but now i'm not so sure....so I say I rank 2nd....here's why...and i'm blogging todays prompt.

I rank 2nd in my house because
  • before I can buy those £35 pair of boots I have my eye on I have to ensure the kids are clothed.
  • before I consider booking that weekend away I need to check the bills are paid
  • before I race off to buy some scrapbooking supplies I need to check the kids dont need anything
  • before I go lay in the garden I need to know the house is clean and tidy
  • before I go to bed I have to straighten up the cushions and wash the last cup in the sink
  • before I make my bed I have to say my prayer
Whichever way I go I'm going to be second, so now i'm in therapy to learn how to accept that i'll never be #1!! Haha Joke!! :)

Enjoy!

My name tag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you are funny! where do you get these from? no dont tell me, i might like it! lol good take for scrapbooking though :)
Maz x