Tuesday 13 May 2008

{prompt #2 ~ Food - What Style are You?}

Food - What is your style?
There’s a new movement brewing – eat locally. But what’s the importance of eating food grown and produced locally? There are plenty of great reasons to eating local – from conserving energy to supporting local economies. But the best benefit lies in developing a new, authentic, and richly rewarding relationship between your body and food.
Share with us what your style of eating is, what your favourite foods and recipes are. Maybe your style has carried on from your childhood or maybe you are so healthy you put the rest of us to shame! :)
My layout will be along later :)

Have fun!

My name tag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these prompts... wish I had the time to do them!

xxx Elle xxx

Anonymous said...

Good prompt Deb, I never thought to scrap about my actual eating habits :)
Maz