Saturday 7 June 2008

Sunday Speshal

Instead of doing a prompt today I have decided that I will offer an incentive instead :)

I would like to see a photo/sketch/layout or blog post about....drum roll please!!....

Your ideal life! I am confident we all have one! Now this can be any angle you want, it could be the one you have now with one or two tweaks, it could be something totally different, such as a bigger house, newer car, new location. It could be an outlook you have that you are working to change. It can be anything at all that ticks your clock! :)

For every person who does this challenge and leaves a link to their blog or gallery in the comments I will send a craft goodie bag to the value of approx £4! (The deadline for this is next Sunday).

My offering is by way of a layout, still in progress but not far from being finished. I have used photos and lots of journalling because to me it is an insight to what I am still trying to achieve. I will upload later today.

Have fun with this, I'm confident it will leave you feeling pretty happy and optimistic, even if you were to begin with! :)


My name tag

No comments: