Thursday 15 May 2008

{prompt #4 ~ password to you}

Password to you
This should get your thinking heads going a bit! I had a fast flow of angles and thoughts on this one when I thought about it.
I have done this prompt as a layout but as yet I am on about my 4th attempt because I'm not sure what angle to take it from...so far i've listed some of the following...

  • scrapbooking ~ my relaxation, always chills me out and gets me thinking about all sorts of things
  • family home evening ~ I spent spiritual time with my kids one night a week and even though we focus on a gospel principle we find some fun in it all and it makes my heart swell from pure pride when I listen and watch them together
  • I love you ~ these three words can bring me to my knees! The emotion from a child is more than most adults ever convey
  • Jaffa cakes ~ now this, I will wrestle with almost anyone for, though now i'm watching what I eat I almost feel like I should be in counselling!! Lol
  • a text from my sister with 3 little words, as a grown woman who is not generally open in this way it means more to me than anything
  • an unexpected phone call or letter from someone I dont see often, it just warms the cockles of my heart
  • listening to my 3 yr old laughing his heart out whilst he's playing with our dog
  • watching the sun come up (ok it doesn't happen very often but it has happened!!) I feel an optimism for the day
  • going to the hairdressers and nail tech knowing that when I come out I am going to feel more confident about myself
  • getting that £35 pair of boots!! (see yesterdays prompt!)
I think its safe to say we all have passwords that reach deep inside us, most of mine are more emotional (ok the Jaffa Cakes may be on the borderline there but its VERY emotional in my books!!!) but they dont have to be.

What is your password?


My name tag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like where you are going with these prompts debs, its fresh and thoughtful! keep them coming girl!
Maz x