Monday 2 June 2008

{prompt # 5 ~ reflection}

Reflection ~ {ri-flek-shun}
1.the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
2.an image; representation; counterpart.
3.a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration.
4.a thought occurring in consideration or meditation.

What are you reflecting in your life? In your day? In any given hour? What reflection makes you smile, frown, laugh, cry or just think? What kind of reflection do you do most of?

My reflection is on watching my 3 year old in the world around him, he has so much ahead of him, so much imagination, adventure and enthusiasm for new things. I reflect on his birth, his habits, his sense of humour and his intelligence for such a young age, I cant imagine a day without him chasing me round with the imaginary dinosaur thats going to 'get me'. One day he will reflect back and laugh at the stories I will tell him about his childhood!

My reflection offering is by way of a photo of my 3 year old beach dude collecting shells, oblivious to the world around him...though its stuck on my camera still...but i'll upload later! :)

Updated: My little dude intently concentrating on finding the tiny shells! :)



Whats your reflection?



My name tag

No comments: