Wednesday 4 June 2008

{prompt # 7 ~ Revisit}

Revisit ~ What would you like to revisit? This could be something from your childhood, a holiday place, a moment in time with a family member or just a day that went just how you wanted it to go.

Again my contribution here is going in my journal, this is my offering:

My Revisit has to be the time recently when I came downstairs and heard jd and the kids talking. I sat on the bottom of the stairs listening to them, jd was doing dinner, Jay and Beth were doing what they do best...tease...Charley was being Charley and taking the dog prisoner and Kirsten was helping jd with his masterpiece (that boy can cook I tell ya!!). I sat with an armful of washing just feeling the gratitude for the natural, easy and willing relationships that are going on in my home, we share the lurve more times than we dont since being in this house, its like it has a magic spell on it! :) The eavesdropping I was doing was such a warm, fun and inspiring time for them and for me it was full of pride to hear the laughter and chat between them so easily getting along :) I love family moments when things just go right! :) I can revisit these moments over and over and I never get tired of remembering them!

What or where is your Revisited place?

My name tag

No comments: