Wednesday 18 June 2008

Prompt Catch Up

Many apologies for the lack of prompts this last week and a half. I had pre-set blogger to upload them each day for 10 days as I knew I was going to be rather busy, but as you can see it didn't happen, and I'm STILL waiting for a reply from blogger to find out why it didn't work!
So, as I know I have readers who enjoy taking part in the prompts I am going to do a full catch up in this one post! So pull up a chair, grab a drink and prepare for some inspiration that will surely get you thinking! :)

Prompt # 12 ~ Goodnight! - What is your bedtime routine? This could be as a family, with your kids, with your partner or your own. What do you do that's part of who you are? What habits have you formed? Do you have specific routines that work better or are you just random?

Prompt # 13 ~ Favourite Literature - Don't panic, this doesn't have to be Shakespear or Wentworth, just something that inspires you, perhaps its a favourite quote that you use on your email or its something you have hanging on a wall. Whatever the written words are, share it!

Prompt # 14 ~ The Big Picture - What is your big picture? Is it your family? Your work? What defines you in your life? Spend more time on journalling than photos if you can.

Prompt # 15 ~ If I were a Chocolate Bar! - Now I'm sure we are all just drooling at the thought of chocolate right now! :) So, compare yourself to any kind you like and tell us why. This is intended to focus on your good points not a negative!

Prompt # 16 ~ Guilt ~ This could well be attached to the above but this is where you have the opportunity to journal the things you would like to fix throughout your lifetime. I'm not going to call for sharing on this one but to do so is welcome and your choice if you are comfortable with it. What makes you feel sad, down, mad, lonely, guilty etc? Why? How can you change that?

Sunday Speshal ~ I came across a quote a while ago when I first started my psychology course, today I am offering it as a prompt to get you thinking! A good insight to who we are, not just on the surface but really in the core of us often goes unnoticed when we take on marriage, children, careers and other life societies. How many of us have only done part of what we deep down truly want? Can it fit in with our life now? Do we still want it?

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
- Unknown

So what have you become?

Anyone who leaves a comment (latest next Wednesday) I shall send 5 sheets of sayings rub-ons.

Prompt # 17 ~ Removal Instructions ~ What tips have you learnt to remove things that are unwanted? Now this can be from household stains to work mistakes, something on your desk to a life audit. Whatever you perceive it to be!

Prompt # 18~ Decor ~ Journal/Photo or Scrapbook about your current/previous decor tastes. Talk about your home, past and present. Talk about how you achieved a certain look or style, what inspired you, who helped you and how long did it take. Include funny moments, prices and any other details.

Prompt # 19 ~ Hormones ~ I'm sure in some way we all cross paths with hormones, be it our kids, our own or extended family. How do you deal with it? What have you learnt from it? Do you have some ways of making it easier to live with or are you totally gazumped with it all?

Tomorrow's prompt will be uploaded by myself! My interpretations of the above prompts will come shortly.
Enjoy!

My name tag

No comments: