Monday 9 June 2008

[prompt # 11 ~ Motto]

Motto: what is your saying or secret code in life?

Whilst on the phone to my other half this evening we got talking about our sense of humour together, I made a comment that he thought would be a good motto for us: Only the good stuff. To my way of thinking this covers pretty much all the things we believe in, especially as we are both Latter Day Saints and wanting very similar things in life. I have done a double layout which I will upload later when I've finished the journalling.

So come share with us what YOUR motto is, tell us why and how. If you don't have one, what would it be? How would it be fitting to you?

Enjoy!


My name tag

1 comment:

Tinkerbelle said...

Just first little pop on your blog... where do you teach... sounds like you have sooo much fun xxx