Saturday 23 August 2008

Are you ready for more?

Well this took longer than thought eh?! Having no internet for a few weeks threw me right off the edge of sanity I can tell ya!
BUT....now its back to work, trying hard to find normality and catch up with all that is going on with Sparkle the Imagination, and trust me, there is A LOT!!
Till we get on track we have decided that we are going set a WEEKLY challenge not a daily one. By doing this I will be able to take part properly and not have to keep coming back to add my pics later!
We are also excited to share with you 'believers' out there a lovely blog that is inspired by a range of very talented ladies of different faiths and non-believers who set some thought provoking challenges. Why not jump over to Scrapfaith and check out their gorgeous stuff?
In the next week or so there will be the new Design Team added to the Sparkle the Imagination website where you will get to meet the people who will be offering you some wonderful projects. If you are interested in joining a design team, check this out and drop us an email. We are looking for a range of people in various crafts, not just scrapbooking. There is no deadline date due to the fact that we haven't advertised as much as we hoped to. So come on and show us your talent...or that of someone you know!
Weekly challenges will be posted on a Monday morning before midday then on the 15th of every month there will be a monthly challenge....this challenge will have rewards for the one the DT collectively select as the project of the month!
Any questions or comments either leave a comment or email us, we will get back to you asap.




My name tag

1 comment:

Bohemian chic said...

I am ready!! So what is the challenge this week??? It takes me a while to finish a LO so I need a head start. Do you give you DT a head start on these sort of things? I am new at this so bear with me. I do have a faith inspired LO done. Jenn