Friday 9 May 2008

Daily Prompts ~ A Bit o' Fun!

A while back I used to take part in a UkS blog prompt almost every day, but with one thing and another I lost track and didn't bother catching up or even checking in anymore. However, since then I have used a similar line of thinking to produce some layouts and mini books, especially when I'm teaching one of my groups.

I thought it would be nice to introduce it here...there's no pressure, it doesn't have to be done every day only when you want to. You can scrapbook the prompt, photo your interpretation of it or blog about it...whatever you want! :)

The first one will be along Monday morning sometime. Anyone that wants to take part is more than welcome, and if you leave a comment I will go to your blog or gallery (remember to leave a link!) and leave a comment in return!

What I like about this kind of thing is not only the fun and inspiration of fulfilling the challenge but the cyber interaction, chats and friends that build up from it. So many people who love blogs, crafts and the like is a great way to meet fun peeps!! So tell ya mates and watch out on Monday for #1! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun. i might get round to getting a blog soon. hehe
maz